A fantastic opportunity has become available for a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant to join a pioneering Talent Agency as Finance Manager.
This is a challenging and progressive position that will sit in the heart of the finance function and provide wide exposure across the business and to the accounting department. As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for key business decision-making and commercial strategy towards the direction of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Directors, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Month end accounting including accruals, royalty accounting, variances to budget
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month end reporting, reviewing overheads and Sync income
- Maintaining cost centre records
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Preparing statutory accounts and managing the audit process for the relevant companies
- Preparing various HMRC returns (VAT, Section 16, EC sales list) and balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing royalty payments, royalty reconciliations and royalty analysis
- Performing reconciliations of advances ensuring a suitable provision is taken against specific deals
The ideal candidate must be educated to a degree level (2:1 or above) and be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Relevant industry would be ideal but you must have a genuine interest within the media & creative industries.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.