Handle are recruiting for a Finance Manager to oversee the finance function for some of the Group's Leading Production Companies based in the heart of West London.
Being a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and having experience within a TV / Entertainment or Music business you will be responsible for managing a small team, working closely with finance and non-finance managers across the business.
- Overseeing monthly close process including review and sign off of monthly reports before submission to the U.S
- Evaluate existing controls and provide recommendations for improvements
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget and forecast
- Manage the preparation of the statutory reporting
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers and timely recording and collection of revenues
- Evaluate existing monthly reporting packages and make changes to better reflect the performance of each business
- Ad hoc projects and assignments
This is a newly created position brought about by expansion and success. Working for a globally recognised brand this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Television/Film Industry experience is essential
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.