Handle are proud to be working with an Established TV & Media Company to assist in their search for a Finance Manager to join their team based in London. Reporting in to the FC you will be working at the forefront of the business you will be responsible for managing the day to day finances. The successful candidate will provide key financial information necessary to assist this growing business and its continual drive forward.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Working with the accounting teams to calculate and confirm intercompany recharges, and to prepare recharge invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany loans/balances, liaising with operating companies. Quarterly assessment of recoverability and corresponding provisions.
- Calculation of annual corporation tax packs, quarterly VAT returns, and P11D(b)/PSA returns, working with the Group Finance and Internal Audit teams to ensure compliance with the latest tax and technical updates.
- Reviewing the coding and authorising the purchase invoices for assigned entities.
- Preparation of year end files and calculation of statutory accounts.
- Working closely with department heads to prepare annual budget, reforecasts and long range plan.
- Maintenance of monthly rolling forecast models, seeking constant process and model improvement.
- Submission of forecast into the FP&A reporting system
- Monthly overhead and variance analysis, regularly liaising with department heads regarding budgeted and actual spends.
- Ensure robust financial processes and procedures are in place, seeking constant improvement.
- Supporting the development of the Finance Assistant and Purchase Ledger Assistant.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant and have a minimum of 2 years' PQE. You will have exceptional organisational skills and be able to think outside of the box, having the business acumen required to be work alongside key decision makers.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.