Finance Manager needed for an exciting TV company! This is an ongoing temporary role, working closely with the Director of Finance, to oversee and manage the finance team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of process improvement and successful team leadership. Based in West London, this is a great opportunity for a newly qualified candidate who is looking to work for an exciting and dynamic television company.
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of the finance division
- Go-to person for any enquiries that may arise between finance and non-finance departments
- Ensuring payments to suppliers and freelancers are made on time and with complete accuracy
- Management of finance team workloads and objectives, ensuring adjustments and plans are outlined clearly and comprehensively
- Preparation of monthly variance analysis against budget and providing commentary
- Business partnering with senior internal stakeholders to facilitate clear communications and a high quality information line
- Working closely with FD for month end close
- Assisting the FD with any ad-hoc finance duties
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural at building and maintaining relationships and people management ability
- Keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Immediately available to start
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.