Finance Manager - TV & Film
A global entertainment giant are looking for a qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Finance Manager to lead the monthly accounting close process, support group actual and forecast Corporate reporting, internal control and statutory and tax activities.
This varied role will involve:
- Leading the Monthly and Quarterly Reporting process
- Prepare group consolidation of P&L and cash
- Liaise with Management reporting team and other departments, to obtain variance explanations and resolve issues
- Assist in determining accounting policy, process & technical accounting solutions for the group
- Prepare group-wide reporting timetable
- Prepare and co-ordinate Statutory Accounts, Tax Package and supporting information for Statutory audit. Track Opco preparation of stat accounts and tax returns
- Prepare and provide quarterly VAT, and PAYE returns
- Group Intercompany reporting & treasury, funding and cashflow
- Assist Finance Director with maintaining Internal Control framework (including SOX), transfer pricing structure and adherence to group policies.
- Other tasks/projects, as required and assigned by the Finance Director.
The correct candidate will:
- Entertainment/Media industry experience preferred.
- SAP experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or international equivalent), with relevant post qualified experience
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting procedures and practices.
- Solid experience and knowledge of US GAAP and UK GAAP
- Analytical, with strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of internal controls and basic audit skills.
- Excellent overall knowledge of requisitioning, purchasing, payments and accounting in an enterprise-wide business resource system.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.