An innovative fashion and music publication business are looking for a bright Finance Manager to come on board and manage the day to day finances of the company. This role would suit a bright accounting graduate who wants to take on a meaty role with a great company where they will have a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of accounts in a short time.
Reporting to an external accountant, you will be able to prepare the management accounts using Xero and Excel to a high standard. This is a progressive role which will give the person solid experience in management accounting and a good platform to develop both personally and professionally.
- Management of daily cashflow
- Management of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing the annual accounts
- Contracts and cost negotiation
- Credit control and error investigation
- Payroll - PAYE and commission payment calculation
- Manage relationship with the bank
- Involvement in budgets and budget meetings
- Ad hoc project work
- Strong communication, able to deal with people at all levels of a business
- Excellent Excel skills
- Xero experience is preferred
- Strong academic background
- Fast learner
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.