Handle are proud to be working for a well-established Music establishment. The company represents and manages some of the UK's well-known artists and figures of the 90s era. This is a great role for an all-round commercially orientated Operations and Finance Manager. The focus of this role is to lead a 30-person team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the optimum efficiency of processes, and providing the vision and motivation to deliver the maximum performance possible from the team.
- Planning out new business opportunities
- Agreeing Service Level Agreements [SLAs] for new clients
- Proactively address any technical accounting or reporting issues
- Review current systems and processes to enable optimum use of available resources
- Identify inefficiencies in conjunction with directors and staff
- Propose changes to processes / draw up programme for change implementation
- Ownership of IT infrastructure and software - upgrade and maintenance
- Compliance - ongoing review of requirements and delivery on same
- GDPR Compliance
- Assign / organising work in efficient / effective manner
- Set individual goals / targets / Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]
- Ongoing review of output of individual staff
- Quarterly / annual performance reviews
- Set / monitor individual performance improvement programmes as required
- Agree reporting formats/content with directors
- Set organisational KPIs
- Ongoing enhancement of reporting pack format and content
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets
- Oversee planning and execution of annual audit
- Ownership of all compliance and regulatory (Ireland & UK)
- System implementation
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA /CIMA
- Proven track record within the Music Industry
- A proven track record in supervising and managing a large team of professionals, including accountants, legal professionals, and business and management professionals
- Leadership skills in relation to instilling an energy and enthusiasm across the organisation that will in turn be reflected in the atmosphere and performance of the business.
A very commercial, forward-facing leadership role for a great Music establishment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.