An incredible opportunity within a well-established marketing and design agency is now available!
Our client is seeking an organised, enthusiastic and outgoing PA/Administrator to join them in their beautiful offices in the heart of Central London. The ideal candidate must have a passion for the creative industry with a strong proven ability to prioritise a heavy work load and take ownership of tasks whilst supporting others.
The role involves supporting the busy Finance team and additionally will allow the candidate to develop their knowledge of the companies project process. Experience in financial administration/finance PA support is desirable.
The ideal candidate must have at least three years of administrative/PA support experience and enjoy a fast paced and demanding (yet rewarding) working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Providing financial administration for the companies client accounts
- Setting-up and centralising administrative files
- Overseeing budgets and tracking costs
- Produce client invoices
- Producing financial status reports in Excel
- Liaising with team members for essential information
- Ensuring 3rd party suppliers have all appropriate legal documentation in place
- Chasing clients and suppliers for all necessary information; eg purchase orders and/or non-disclosure agreements
- Generating correspondence - eg emails, letters and meeting notes
- Booking travel arrangements, processing visas and producing itineraries
- Setting up meetings and co-ordinating multiple diaries at once
- Sourcing materials for presentations and workshops and preparing these for the teams
- Excellent administrative skills with experience in using all Microsoft Office programs - eg MS Word and MS Excel.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thorough attention to detail
- Able to undertake multiple tasks
- Optimistic and keen to learn
- A passion for the creative industry!
This is a temporary role, covering maternity leave. Therefore candidates should be available at no more than one weeks' notice. If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity and believe you match the requirements listed above - please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.