A world leading and highly regarded media business are currently seeking a proven finance project manager to join the business in their Central London office. Reporting directly in to the Director of Finance, you will focus on finance controls, processes and systems through the management of small tactical projects and more strategic programmes. You will have qualified with an external firm or be a qualified accountant currently working in a controls focused role.
- Ensuring controls and processes are consistent and in line with best practice
- Lead revenue & finance projects to improve efficiency, reporting and streamline processes.
- Play a lead and pivotal role in facilitating cross functional relations and requirements with regards to any technical requirements or system changes
- Manage the communication flow between stakeholders across the business
- Lead regular meetings and updates with global IT teams
- Prioritise system developments in line with company strategy
- Define and document finance process around system implementations
- Drive simplification projects across the business to streamline processes and ensure sharing of best practice
- Produce reporting information to senior management on the status of controls coverage and effectiveness
In order to be considered for this role, you will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA. You will be able to demonstrate previous project management of major systems implementation/improvement whilst also being able to demonstrate stakeholder management. Working knowledge of US GAAP is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.