Handle's client is a leading record label in the Music Industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Reporting Analyst to work within their expanding digital finance team.
The position will support the digital Finance Managers and help with the supervision of a team of analysts and assistants. This position is ideal for newly qualified/1 year post qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) accountant and will involve:
- Being responsible for overseeing all digital finance related areas including Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting
- Reconciliation of digital income and assisting with the distribution of income
- Sales analysis and analysis to support commercial and business decision making
- Royalties, Tax and third party reporting
- Managing the team to meet deadlines efficiently and accurately
- Production of International monthly reporting, forecasting/budgeting of sales
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join what is recognised as one the highest performing Entertainment companies in the world. You will in return receive excellent training and career development, as well as having the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
You will be a qualified accountant, be highly skilled in Excel and have had exposure to the entertainment/media industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.