Handle Recruitment is collaborating with a global Broadcasting business, in the search to find an assistant Financial Reporting Accountant. This is an amazing opportunity for Part-Qualified Accountant with previous transactional and analytical finance experience, to provide financial reporting and analysis to all territories across the globe.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the collection of financial information from the businesses
- Consolidation of monthly USGAAP financial statements and financial reporting
- Month-end tasks, such as loading FX rates, making and monitoring HO adjustments
- Statutory Reporting
- Audit & Tax
- Compliance & Control
- Working with local finance teams to ensure consistent and accurate reporting in compliance with Group policies, local and US GAAP
- Monitoring local statutory reporting requirements and local audit processes
The successful candidate with be of graduate calibre and be a studying accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) You will have experience of working within a finance/accounting function, ideally within the media industry. You will have had exposure to or experience in presenting and reporting financials to senior business figures and none finance people.
This is a progressive position and opportunity to work with a leading business within the entertainment. Working for a name that is instantly recognisable the successful candidate will receive full accountancy study support and development. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.