An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join one of the world's leading media corporations, based in West London. The role will be managing the gathering of financial information from the businesses that are based across Europe and other territories.
The main purpose of this role will include:
- Consolidation of monthly US GAAP financial statements and financial reporting in line with corporate requirements.
- Monitoring and analysing monthly results and preparing consolidation narratives for forecast, budget and prior year variances
- Managing all P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows
- Improve monthly financial reporting system and procedures
Systems, Compliance & Control:
- Working with local finance teams to ensure consistent and accurate reporting in compliance with Group policies, local and US GAAP
- Developing, implementing and maintaining consistent policies and controls (both financial and non-financial) across the businesses
The ideal profile for this role:
- A Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years post qualified experience with an international business
- Experience in communicating clearly with a range of people across countries
- US GAAP is a requirement
This is an amazing opportunity to work as part of the international division for a renowned global media corporation. The role will offer a generous salary and excellent benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.