Finance Supply Chain Analyst - Retail - London
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will have responsibility for helping to deliver the financial and business plans. You will be partnering with the business and other finance teams to deliver accurate budgets, forecasts and reporting and learning the skills required to further progress your career.
- Acting as a finance business partner across one of the supply chain regions, supporting the business to deliver profit targets within warehouse and delivery networks.
- Work with the business to build accurate forecasts, challenging stakeholders to maintain control over costs while supporting KPI improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with warehouse providers to analyse weekly spend and challenge sites and Supply Chain on variances to forecast.
- Work with fellow supply chain analysts as a champion of one of three key areas (warehouse, distribution and customer write offs) to drive consistency across regions
- Prepare month end accruals journals and provide summary of variances in month end position to forecast to Manager & Head of.
- Support Manager on long term projects relating to region
- Produce actuals reporting on a weekly basis - constantly striving to drive improvements and respond to feedback to add value for stakeholders
- An accounting qualification (preferably CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Business partnering experience.
- A proven ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- A high standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data.
- An ability to organise own work and to take initiative.
- An ability to determine insightful observations from detail for management attention.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A flexible approach and open to change.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.