We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing tech business who are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Manager to join their team on an interim basis for an initial period of 6 months.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance your duties would include:
- Evaluate, analyse and select potential ERP software
- Lead the ERP implementation including design, build, testing, data migration and training
- Chart of accounts design
- Customising workflows, scripting and custom records
- Process re-egineering: P2P/O2c/R2R/MI/FP&A
- Performing system health checks
- Designing the finance target operating model
- Business partnering with stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Troubleshooting day to day issues
The successful applicant will have proven experience of delivering an end to end ERP implementation, managing highly complex strategic projects alongside day to day troubleshooting.
A finance background is highly preferable as is experience with complex supply chain/inventory environments.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.