A contract opportunity for a financial accountant has arisen with one of our leading global television production groups.
As the Financial Accountant you will assist the accounting team, looking after monthly and quarterly reporting as well as more complex areas of financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with IFRS, as well as preparing statutory accounts in accordance with the new UKGAAP.
You will also be required to develop strong relationships with a number of key stakeholders, ensuring that the flow of information is smooth and transparent. This will involve conversations with finance and non-finance Directors, as well as Auditors.
For the role of Senior Financial Accountant, my client is looking for;
- A qualified account (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Previous exposure to IFRS and UKGAAP
- A hands on attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent numerical and analytically skills with the ability to interpret data
- The ability to build strong working relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strong Excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.