Handle are currently working with a well known International Events company assisting them with their search for a part-qualified Financial Accountant.
Working in a team of 7 and reporting directly into the Financial Controller your duties would include:
- Assisting the FC with month end accounts
- Assisting the FC with the preparation of year end accounts
- Assist auditors with queries at year end
- Owning monthly general ledger reconciliations (Prepayments, Inter-company balances etc)
- Bank account reconciliation
- Managing capex requests ensuring everything is reflected in the WIP account
- Managing the fixed assets register
- Producing monthly revenue reports
The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified accountant who has assisted a Finance Manager/FC with both month & year end reporting. They will be a self starter who likes to own their own workload and add value.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.