Financial Accountant needed for a global FMCG organisation on a 3 month interim basis. This is a technical accounting role where your main responsibility will be to ensure that all the weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements are met, accurately and on time.
If you've got a strong technical skill set and have worked in another large business, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading brand with a really social and vibrant culture.
- Accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packs
- Ensure that the cash flow forecasting is accurate throughout the business and liaise with relevant department heads
- Ensure all month-end reporting is done precisely and on time
- Assistant with monthly bank reconciliations
- Analysis of general ledger accounts for tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assist with ad-hoc project work
- ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Must have worked in a large international business, ideally FMCG but not essential
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- University degree in Finance or similar accounting qualification
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.