A World Leader in Manufacturing are looking for a confident and progressive Junior Accountant for an initial fixed term contract to start asap
This is a global business with offices in London and throughout Europe. They promote a friendly culture with a strong focus on development of staff combined with a rich history of innovation.
Reporting to the FD you will be working within the fast paced finance division and have the opportunity to work on some new and exciting projects to promote change and improve processes.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently to look after the EIMEA region.
- Responsible for accruals, prepayments and monthly close using SAP
- Attend review meetings with senior management
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts
- Process bank reconciliations and ensure funds are allocated properly per account
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for analysis and intercompany reconciliations
- Manage the companies expenses
- Creation of payment proposals and time reviews
- Preparation of weekly payment runs and lisiase with transactional teams for management information
- Support the collating, filing and archiving of company documentation
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
3-4 years of accounting
Part- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Working experience of SAP an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.