Handle are currently working with a well known online brand assisting them with their search for a Group Accountant to be based at their London HQ.
Managing an Accounts Assistant and reporting into the Financial Controller the Group Accountants duties will consist of:
- Leading the general accounting, tax, and compliance matters
- Multi-GAAP accounting
- Preparing local fiscal declarations with the help of local accounting experts
- Acting as the point of contact for all accounting matters
- Organising and following monthly closing activities of local teams
- Reviewing reconciliations and controls
- Analytical reviews and comparison to forecasts
- Production of reporting packages
- Coordination and key contacts for internal audits & external audits
- Ensuring application of internal SOX processes
- Ad-hoc projects (Process improvement, integration)
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or equivalent) and have at least 5 years experience working in general accounting roles. Some previous management experience is highly desirable as are strong Excel skills and knowledge of multiple European GAAP's.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.