Financial Accountant needed for an instantly recognisable eCommerce travel business!
In this position, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, including month end close, VAT accounting, and balance sheet reconciliations for a portfolio of various international entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to work in a market leading, blue chip organisation with a fantastic working culture.
Key responsibilities include -
- Take ownership of the month end close processes for the commercial and corporate operations
- Control and management of balance sheet - to include monthly review, P&L and reconciliation, month end journals
- Reconciliation of all VAT balance sheet accounts for the group
- Process monthly VAT payments
- Seek to add continuous process improvement
- Liaise with multiple FCs around the world
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant - either ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Be a self-starter who can identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities
- Good knowledge of VAT and preparing VAT returns is preferable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.