A leading retail business are now looking for a Financial Accountant for an ongoing contract to start immediately.
They are extremely fast growing business that has experienced unprecedented growth over the last decade
With offices in London and Worldwide, they're plenty of opportunities to develop and work on ad hoc projects. This role has every opportunity to turn into a permanent hire depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Finance Director producing financial accounts for several small entities
Main tasks include:
- Producing Financial Accounts including commentary
- Responsible for year end and Vat returns
- Preparing quarterly and annual statements
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Experience of intercompany transfers and reconciliations
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Worked with Multiple currency
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- A technology background preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.