Financial Accountant needed for a hugely popular, global media brand. This is a 6-month contract role working within their Shared Service Centre in West London. The role plays a key part within the division, where you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of all business activities. This will include - weekly/quarterly reporting of the P&L, balance sheets and other financial reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant, to work at highly reputable business and also gain some good business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensure that timely and accurate quarter-end accounting and reporting are completed
- Business partner with local finance and compliance teams to make sure the business is in compliance with US GAAP
- Continuously look for process improvements to streamline reporting
- Complete quarterly P&L variance analysis
- Support the Shared Service Centre management with ad-hoc project work
- Ensure various business reports are prepared in a timely basis with detailed commentary
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- SAP experience is highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.