Handle are currently working with a market leading global media brand, who are looking for a Financial Accountant. This is a 3 -month interim position, working remotely. The role has a real good mix of accounting, reporting and FP&A. You will be offering financial support to a range of stakeholders, whilst monitoring effective control of financial processes and delivering operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include -
- Improve efficiency and controls of financial processes, methodologies and environments
- Provision of information, analysis and supporting commentary to a range of stakeholders
- Review short term plans, and assist in the production of budgets, extrapolation of trends and support the input of financial data
- Review, analyse, monitor and update forecasts
- Maintain short-term financial plans, monitor and report actual expenditure against set budgets, assist with the closure of year-end accounts and statutory reporting.
- Part qualified or qualified e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering a high quality accounting and reporting service.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Ability to take complex data/principles and to communicate these in an understandable way to wider team
- Knowledge of the theory and practical application of accounting principles and controls.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.