We are currently looking for an audit trained ACA to take on a 12 month contract as a Project Financial Accountant at an international music business.
Working in a team of 5 your focus will be on providing accounting support to the Finance Project Managers as they undertake a portfolio of process improvement, historical clear-up and systems focussed projects.
Key duties will include:
* Develop and implement an affiliate intercompany matrix across two ledgers; working with
affiliates to confirm and settle historic balances
* Royalties - investigate and improve reconciliation process, clearing down where possible
* Update the digital transfer pricing schedule, includes liaising with global affiliates to
* Redesign the digital advances schedule
* Improve deferred revenue reconciliation
* Clear down historical unallocated cash receipts
* Redesign the artist advances recoupment tracker
* Improvements to the balance sheet reconciliations process
* Understand and build out the Withholding Tax & VAT reporting process in coordination with
You MUST be an audit trained ACA qualified accountant or you will not be considered for the role. Prior project experience, specifically process improvement experience, is highly desirable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.