Handle are currently working with a global entertainment powerhouse assisting them with their search for a qualified Financial Accountant (ACA or equivalent) to take on a 12 month maternity cover role.
The successful candidate will have gained experience in audit whilst training for their accountancy qualification in practice and will then have gone on to work in a financial reporting role where they have gained exposure to UK GAAP and more specifically FRS 102.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and working in a team of 6 your core duties would be:
- Management of the audits of various group companies
- Timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts under UK GAAP & IFRS
- Direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting
- Assist with closing down various group companies
- Banking and treasury reporting and administration
This is an excellent opportunity for a practice qualified accountant, ideally with an audit background, to secure a financial reporting role for a very well established entertainment brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.