Handle are currently working with a growing international entertainment business, helping them with their search for a part-qualified Financial Accountant.
Based at offices in the West End and working within a team of 5 your duties would include:
- Assisting with the audit and day to day operation of 5 companies within the International group
- Process improvement and optimising use of financial systems
- Putting together the management accounts to trial balance
- Posting accruals & prepayments
- Journal control
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- VAT reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L and Balance Sheet review
- Assisting with cash forecasting
The successful applicant with be a part-qualified Financial Accountant educated to degree level who has at least 3 years experience working in financial reporting roles.
Previous media or entertainment experience is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.