Media events business
A large and fast growing media events business are looking for a Head Office Financial Accountant to join their expanding team. This is a very exciting time to be joining one of the leading media events companies based in London. The role will suit someone who would like full ownership of the central balance sheets for the company.
- Review all central balance sheets and underlying ledger reconciliations each month
- Follow up and clear reconciling items promptly
- Present analysis of central balance sheets composition and trends to senior management
- Assist with the preparation of combined management accounts reporting for central functions
- Assist with timely forecasting
- Assist with group-wide headcount and payroll reporting
- Respond to external audit queries
- Several years accounting experience, including detailed experience on the balance sheet
- Ideally qualified accountant (CIMA or ACA) or finalist level
- Strong technical accounting background including IFRS
- Strong Excel
- Experience of Oracle, Hyperion Planning and HFM financial systems would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.