German speaking Financial Accountant needed for a market leading travel business on a 12 month contract. In this position, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, including month end close, balance sheet recs, statutory reporting and lots more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to work in a highly reputable, blue chip organisation with a fantastic working culture.
Key responsibilities include -
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly close process from journal entries to analysis of data
- Balance sheet and profit and loss analysis
- Preparing for internal/external/statutory audits
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Co-ordinating and controlling the intercompany related transactions and out of balances.
- Work collaboratively with the finance team in Munich
- Co-ordinating any new finance projects
Candidate requirements -
- Fluent German and English language skills - verbal and written
- Bachelor/Post graduation degree in accounting, or similar accounting education
- Experience in dealing with audits - Internal/external/statutory etc
- Knowledge in Oracle/Navision accounting tool is a plus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.