Handle Recruitment are looking for a Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) Financial Accountant to work with a Global Music Brand in their Central Finance Team. The ideal candidate will develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and assistance with UK Corporation Tax packs.
- Process improvements in the statutory reporting area including designing statutory checklists/ additional monthly work papers.
- Responsible for several key balance sheet reconciliations identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with the Outsourced Company to ensure integrity of reporting.
- Assistance with technical accounting projects where required incl. corporate acquisitions, pension, and tax related projects and reviewing compliance with external accounting standards and internal accounting policies
- Responsible for actuals, forecasting and budgeting of several cost centres
- Keeping cost centre/project owners updated on performance
- Responsible for detailed total company Overhead Analysis Review at month end (actuals & forecast) - obtaining commentaries from other owners to provide explanations for major variances
- Responsible for running monthly and quarterly detailed P&L reporting and providing commentary
- Financial Control: reconciling several key interfaces at month end, running P&L consolidation checks, actualising and taking snapshots in Integrated Planning
- Must be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must be degree qualified
- Must be a competent Excel and SAP User
- Must have worked in Media/ Entertainment/ Music
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.