A superb newly created Financial Accountant role has come up within a division of a well-known Entertainment giant to join their UK finance team.
This is superb opportunity for someone that is seeking a role where they will play a genuine part in the formation of a new group accounting division.
Based out of a superb location in central London near the Thames, this role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will play a key part in the creation of the new accounting group, establishing key practices and controls.
The role will work closely with a wide range of senior stakeholders throughout the business, including MD's and US SVP's. There will also be regular contact with Tax, Legal, HR and Operations. As a result, there is a superb opportunity for excellent exposure to a wide range of key decision makers in this global business.
- Prepare reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit
- Lead the month end reporting for the Group
- Support external reporting for the Group and oversee the day to day Financial Operations for the UK
- Be the main point of contact for Finance across the UK team
- Support the modification of International operations and the implementation of new systems
On offer is an excellent package, which includes a double match pension scheme, bonus, healthcare and dental.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.