An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Financial Accountant to join one of the fastest-growing, next-generation media companies based in Shoreditch London.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be required to consolidate all the financial information to internal management and shareholders along with the monthly management reporting of financial information across the entire media Group entities.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts of acquisitions and Group entities for internal management use
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparing statutory group consolidations for audit and tax purposes, liaising with auditors and tax advisors as required
- Continual adaptation and improvements of month-end procedures in conjunction with Financial Controller
- Oversight and review of day-to-day accounting procedures, control environment and cash cycles
- Reviewing and re-engineering where necessary of internal controls procedures and processes to meet future Company requirements
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for Group companies
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of Finance / CFO
- Liaising with the Group Finance and FP&A department on monthly reporting process and other shareholder requirements
- Helping out with the Integration of any new acquisitions
The ideal candidate:
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA qualified with 2+ years post qualified experience
- Systems experience essential with Excel knowledge to advanced level.
- Experience in business partnering with various internal and external stakeholders
- Previous media or entertainment experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.