Handle Recruitment are working alongside a rapidly growing PR and Marketing company based in Central London who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant. This is an ongoing contract to start ASAP and you will need to be available on 1 weeks' notice or less. The role of the Financial Accountant provides effective financial support to the Finance Manager and helping with the day to day running of the division
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager covering all aspects of monthly close, reconciliations, budget control, banking and payments.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts and financial statements
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments
- Journal posting in SAGE and allocating accordingly
- Responsible for the companies travel expenses and policy
- Reconciliations for American express in SAGE
- Perform daily reconciliations
- Responsible for the sales and purchase ledgers
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Executing weekly payment runs
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
If you think you would be suitable for this role please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.