A leading British Entertainment Group are now looking for a Financial Accountant to start a fixed term contract asap.
This exciting brand are a well-established business globally with 50 offices in London and LA and have experienced extensive growth.
They own several companies including advertising, publishing and digital media.
This role will be reporting to the Finance Director for the UK and looking after the Financial Accounting for several entities
- Preparing of statutory accounts under IFRS 102
- Liaising with external auditors for statutory audits
- Review accounts for head office and operations
- Responsible for annual tax submission
- Responsible for system and process improvement
- Completion of US tax returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Responsible for group reporting
- Monitoring and improving current spreadsheets
- Ad hoc duties as required
Use of SAP Software desirable
Extensive experience of Financial Accounting in a group function
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.