Handle are currently working with a global retail brand on their search for a qualified Financial Accounting Manager to join their team for 3-6 months to cover an internal secondment.
Managing a team of 3 and reporting directly into the FD your duties would include:
- Ensuring a robust financial control environment
- Managing the continued improvement and development of the month end reporting processes
- Reviewing the financials recorded in each legal entity's general ledger to ensure results are reported in line with IFRS accounting standards
- Reviewing all balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the implementation of a new system
- Preparation statutory accounts
- Business partnering with Commercial Finance, continuously improving the Capex processes & ensuring knowledge transfer of actual and forecast data between the teams
- Re-translations of foreign balances working alongside the tax team to implement and review the monthly VAT balances
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant who ideally received their training in practice before moving into industry where they will have worked in financial reporting roles for international businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.