A leading magazine business are currently looking for a part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) Financial Analyst to join their Management Reporting team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working within a team of 7 and reporting to the Group Finance Manager your role will include:
- Taking an active part in the preparation of the KPI packs each month
- Assisting with development of monthly reporting
- Posting & creating journals
- Production of sales reports & ad-hoc analysis
- Managing departmental monthly overhead accruals, ensuring tight control of overheads
- Assisting in the production of profitability analysis
- Ad hoc work/analysis as required
You will e a part-qualified Analyst (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience in a month-end focused role at a complex business. You will have intermediate level excel and previous experience preparing & reviewing financial analysis.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.