- Work with the accountants and HR admin team to collect data required to issue meaningful KPIs on time every month.
- Work with MD's to build KPI models that are connected to the agencies annual plan objectives and help them maximize profitability, efficiency and staff wellbeing.
- Build rate card models that are updated at least annually or after any major change in an agency.
- Work with agencies to pull together costing models for new clients and client re-negotiations; assist agency staff with each negotiation to ensure discounts are controlled and profit margins are not compromised.
- Analyses overhead spend across the group to determine where savings can be made and initiates with the Finance Director, projects to achieve such savings.
- Participates, with the guidance of senior finance, in the development of new accounting techniques as well as in the design and implementation of accounting subsystems.
- Consults with employees, internal managers, external auditors or other stakeholders to provide and obtain information on complex issues.
- Be a key member of the team responsible for an upgrade and/or implementation of a new accounting and production system.
- Will work with the agencies to ensure that their requirements are considered in the new system
- Assist the group FC and Finance Managers with their workload while they are involved in the system upgrade.
- To develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on the job development and active participation in the agency.
- Provide continuous feedback to the senior finance on any developments or problems arising within the group.
- Create clear development plans and set out to achieve project goals.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.