Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable media & entertainment giant assisting them with their search for a qualified Financial Analyst for a short-term interim assignment.
Based at their centrally located offices and working in a team of 15 your role will include:
- Coordinating monthly p&l and balance sheet submissions, providing analysis of monthly movements and variances to forecast
- Assisting with the Budgeting & Reforecasting process
- Business partnering with Marketing, On-Air and Digital departments in relation to their budgets and actuals
- Setting up projects in SAP
- Revenue & cost reporting
- Cash forecasting
- External reporting
- Provide assistance in year-end statutory audit
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Financial Analyst (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience assisting with budgeting & forecasting in a fast paced & high pressure environment.
SAP experience is highly desirable as is previous experience working in a media business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.