A global retail business are now recruiting for a Financial Analyst to start a 12month contract ASAP.
This well-known brand have experienced substantial growth across the entire business (annual sales of over 2billion) Therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast growing team.
The role of the Financial Planning and Reporting analyst provides effective financial support to the business in order to make key in depth decisions.
The position will be reporting to the FP&A Manager covering all aspects of analysis, budgets, revenue, P2P cycle and controls.
- Produce the monthly reporting pack and financial statements
- Report on revenue, producing monthly reports and accrual report
- Business partner with key figures in the business
- Assist in management of a 10million marketing budget, identifying savings and growth opportunities
- Ensure financial statements are in line with USGAAP
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Producing financial, P&L balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Perform variance analysis and report on actuals vs budget
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.