Calling all part-qualified Management Accountants! Handle are currently assisting a well known events business with their search for a part-qualified Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager and working within a wider team of 12 your duties would include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts for the Executive team (weekly sales flash reports & critical analysis of profitability on an individual event by event basis)
- Developing and improving the company's P&L reporting capabilities
- Modelling and implementation of future business development proposals
- Contributing towards commentary and conduct variance analysis
- Assisting the Finance manager in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering with the commercial and operational departments
- Analysing financial performance and so contribute to medium and long term planning /forecasts
- Offering professional judgement on ways of improving business performance and interpret and communicate financial data to non- financial managers
- Ensuring all deadlines are met with gathering relevant information - cash flow, flash, month end, debtors, CAPEX etc..
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant to take on more commercial duties alongside their month-end responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be part-qualified with previous experience of working in a management reporting role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.