Are you a part-qualified Financial Analyst looking for a role in retail? If so read on! We at Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable retail brand helping them with their search for a part-qualified Financial Analyst to join their London based team.
Reporting into a Senior Finance manager and working in a wider team of 5 your duties as the Financial Analyst would include:
- Monthly business partnering with department heads to review actual costs (capex & opex) against budget/forecast, including preparing commentary for management reporting purposes
- Responsible for monthly forecasting of financials and reporting packs
- Building forecasting models
- Prepare planning models and business partner with department heads on key assumptions
- Assist the Senior Manager with investment appraisals
- Reconciliation of costs and how they split out across projects and the P&L
- Management of resource costs and improving reporting of capex utilisation
The successful applicant will be a part-qualified Financial Analyst (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and have previous experience working in a Business Partnering/Analyst role within a large business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.