Handle are currently working with a fast paced, world-wide media brand on their search for a qualified Financial Controller to join them for a 12 month period.
Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a team of 20 your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely delivery of management reporting, cash flow forecasting, quarterly P&L forecasting and board packs. Presentation at meetings as required
- Corporate Development - full involvement in acquisitions. Leadership role in more complex business transactions
- Administration and Expense control
- Champion cost control and ensure expenses are consistent with budget
- Day to day development & management of the finance team including recruitment
The successful applicant will be fully qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and have previous experience managing a large finance function within an international business. Media sector experience will be highly preferable as will a working knowledge of SAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.