Advertising and technology business
A really good opportunity to get your foot in the door at a growing and innovative media technology group of companies based in Central London. This role would suit a qualified accountant with industry experience, ideally from a start-up or growth company environment who can hit the ground running and support key management decisions as well as keep tight financial controls.
- Financial modelling and commercial analysis to support business activities
- Participate in the decision making within the companies - new business opportunities, contract renewals and business development activities
- Maintain and enhance internal financial controls and processes
- Review profitability of Work in Progress and reconcile projects
- Run annual budget process with department heads
- Finalise annual budgets with CEO and senior management
- Approve any contracts with external suppliers
- Lead person on audit with responsibility for quarterly and year-end tax, statutory accounts and audit process both in UK and US
- Day to day supervision of the finance team as well as appraisals, training and development
- Attend sales meetings and input in monthly forecasting
- Maintain cashflow forecasts and present at weekly meeting with CEO
- Oversee the monthly reporting and the provision of variance analysis and insightful commentary to identify results and trends
- Track investment in technology department for R&D tax credit purposes
- Oversee the operation of the outsourced payroll function
- Qualified (ACA or CIMA)
- Experience within the industry, or a similar industry
- Confident to work with senior management and not afraid to challenge
- Ambitious and keen to learn and grow with the company
- Excel Whizz
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced and lively work place where you can really add value and work closely with the business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.