This large, highly successful and growing organisation required a Financial Controller with gravitas, technical excellence and a big company background.
- Management and improvement of internal controls
- Process improvement and centralisation of processes
- Link with other cost centre owners and FP+A to monitor budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate team to ensure timely and accurate management reporting
- Maintain continuous dialogue with tax, special projects and FP&A teams to help manage work flow and process ac cross finance
You will be a qualified accountant, with an excellent background in Financial Control, reporting and a strong ability to forge relationships across divisions and locations. You must be excellent from both a technical perspective and an interpersonal perspective.
* This is a 12 month contract position *
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.