We are currently working with a fast-growth technology business who are looking for a Financial Controller to join them on a fixed term contract basis for a term of 6 months.
Working at offices in central London you would manage a team of 5, 4 directly in the UK and 1 indirectly in the US, ensuring the completion of both management & financial accounts as well as the continuation of process improvement & commercial projects.
Other key duties would be:
- Maintaining relationships with relevant third parties (insurer US, insurer UK, accountants, tax adviser's, UK bankers, US bankers etc.)
- Business partnering with sales & ops management in regards to commercial decision making
- Ownership of financial business model / 5-year plan
- Review of both UK & US Payroll
- Control of new hire process in the UK & US
- Ad hoc modelling/reporting as required by the business
The successful applicant will be an experienced Financial Controller who is used to working in a hands on and fast paced environment whilst managing a team. They will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have strong Excel skills, any experience with SAP Buisness One would also be highly beneficial but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.