A leading Technology Business are now looking for a Group Financial Controller for an ongoing contract with an immediate start.
The Group Financial Controller will report to the Group Finance Director to ensure effective operation of the finance team.
Group Financial Controller
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. The Group Financial Controller will be reporting into the Finance Director and will work on budgeting, consolidating, cashflow, management accounts and analysis.
Main tasks include:
- Full ownership of preparing the Group consolidation in accordance with the monthly timetable and responsibility for ensuring its accuracy.
- Review of all Group entities (including overseas and acquired) accounting submissions and ensuring results are reported in accordance with set deadlines
- Production of statutory accounts for Group entities
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the annual audit for the Group.
- Play a key role in preparation of internal and external reports
- Coordinate audit process
- Reviewing and implementing best practice processes and controls across all areas of the business to ensure accurate and meaningful data and efficient workflows
- Produced in depth management reports
- Provide support to the Finance Director as required
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance
- Other ad-hoc work
- A technology background
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.