We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing media consultancy business, assisting them with their search for a Financial Controller to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract covering a maternity leave.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA/CA qualified Controller who wants an autonomous role in a bustling SME. Managing a Finance Assistant and reporting directly into the Group FD your day to day duties would include but not be limited to:
- Production of monthly, bi annual and year end reports and management accounts
- Producing and reviewing all of the US corporation tax reporting
- Liaise with external tax and legal advisers for US business
- Management of P&L and balance sheet
- Management of revenue recognition
- Looking after the US payroll, (and occasionally UK and Singapore payroll)
- Reviewing client contracts
- Reviewing and managing the active pipeline for US business
The successful applicant will be an ACA/CA qualified accountant who ideally has experience working in a consultancy or agency environment in a reporting focussed role. They will be a strategic and commercial thinker used to taking on ad-hoc work and managing their own workload.
Any experience managing finances for a US business is also highly desirable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.