I am working with an exciting film and TV business based in Central London who are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join the team.
Reporting into the Commercial Director your main duties will include;
- Preparation of Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet, cashflow and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of financial models ad analysis of potential investment
- Tracking and maintaining accurate records regarding development, production, financing and investing activities.
- Liaising with other departments and managing the preparation of the financial documents required for quarterly board meetings
- Managing treasury, cashflow and budget expenditure
- Ensure accurate calculation and accounting for cost allocations and income recognition
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and revisions of forecast during the year
- Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit and lead liaison with external auditors - ensuring that the Company adheres to appropriate and up to date financial reporting standards (currently FRS 102)
- Ensure resources of the organisation are deployed efficiently and in compliance with contractual and statutory obligations
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and ideally be from a media background.
You will receive a salary upto £65k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.