I am recruiting a Financial Controller position to work with a multinational retail group based in London
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Manage and develop the finance team of 6
- Timely, accurate production and review of monthly group management accounts
- Preparation of monthly departmental P&L's and providing analysis of departmental P&L's to heads of departments and senior leadership with detailed commentary for variances to prior year and budget
- Investigate root cause of any adverse variances and be proactive in finding cost reductions
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts at month end
- Organisation, preparation and review of annual statutory account preparation with auditors(June year-end)
- Co-ordinate all financial reporting across multiple territories, setting all deadlines, ensuring all financial standards are adhered to and ensuring timely and consistent reporting
- Constant review and set up of internal controls and global compliance
- Cashflow forecasts (including preparation of consolidated forecast), providing real time view of cash flow position to exec team
- Management of daily/weekly cashflow
- Work closely with Head of Finance in preparation of the quarterly reforecast and budget/plan presentations
- Manage and improve sales, margin and supply chain performance reporting
The successful candidate will be Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent with at least 3 years of PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £75k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.