I am recruiting for a Financial Controller to join an established production company based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Group finance Director your main duties will include;
- Oversee the preparation of regular management accounts for all companies in the agreed format and to the required timetable including forecasting, balance sheet and cash projections.
- Provide routine budgeting (annual), forecasting (monthly) and business modelling (adhoc) support.
- Ensure that the underlying accounting transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure the controls around the accounting process reflect best practice and minimise the risk of error and fraud whilst not overburdening the business with unnecessary administration.
- Ensure the systems used within the finance area are fit for purpose and that they adequately meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain adequate documentation around key procedures and controls within the finance function and within the wider business where the interface with the finance department provides a critical control.
- Oversee the effective use of the balance sheet to maximise each company's cash position, and reduce any costs of finance.
The successful candidate will most likely be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with atleast 3 years of production experience.
You will receive a salary upto £75k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.