I am working with a high growth business based in the heart of London's West End who are searching for a Financial Controller.
reporting directly in to the CFO your main duties will include;
· Ensuring that the management and statutory financial information provided is timely and correct.
· Management and improvement of Group consolidated reporting including development of KPI's.
· Working with acquired businesses to produce accurate and timely information.
· Timely integration of newly acquired businesses back office functions and the implementation of Group wide finance systems, controls and information flows.
· Contribute to the strategic developments and expansion of the Group.
· Responsibility for the Group's reporting to the Board and banks; including consolidated management accounts, budgets, forecasts, cashflows, covenants etc.
· Responsibility for the financial planning, budget and forecast models as well as business partnering.
· Deliver improved profitability, cash generation and growth.
· Developing the group wide accounting policies and procedures in compliance with UK GAAP.
The successful candidate will likely be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with at least 3 years of PQE.
You will receive a salary upto of between £70k to £85k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.